- GroupWise Migration
- Lotus Notes/Domino Migration
- VMWare Zimbra Migration
- Microsoft Exchange, BPOS and Office 365 Migration
- Scalix Migration
- Google Apps Migration
- IMAP Migration
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange
- CloudMigrator: Change Log
The CloudMigrator suite is the worlds leading multi-platform migration tool, trusted by hundreds of organisations to move millions of messages, appointments and contacts to the cloud.
|Choose your edition|
|Google Apps||Google Vault||Postini
(Google Message Discovery)
(Google Apps & Postini)
The CloudMigrator from Cloud Technology Solutions enables the migration of an entire source messaging system to Google Apps, Google Vault and Google Postini Services. Whether you want to migrate from Notes, GroupWise, Exchange, BPOS, Office 365, Scalix, Zimbra, an IMAP server or Google Apps into the cloud, the CloudMigrator can move your data. The CloudMigrator will migrate all email, calendars and appointments, address books and contacts into the cloud for all of the supported platforms – not just email. The CloudMigrator also supports migration of GroupWise, Lotus Notes and Microsoft PST archives.
A high level of configurability is provided to enable administrators to operate the migration tool in the most appropriate way for their environment. The tool can provision and migrate email, contacts, appointments and many user settings to Google Apps . It can also be used to migrate Email into Google Postini Services. It is written and supported in-house and was the first commercial tool to migrate GroupWise, Scalix, Zimbra and Exchange systems to Google Apps.
All of the source platforms can be migrated to Google Apps, Google Vault and Google Postini Services. For detailed information about supported features for each platform, please follow the links in the table below.
|Migration Platforms||Google Apps for Business/Education||Google Vault||Google Postini Services|
|Novell GroupWise 6.5.6 or Higher|
|Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003|
|Lotus Notes/Domino 6.0.2 or Higher|
|Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/BPOS/Office 365|
|Scalix 11.0 or Higher|
|Google Apps for Business/Education|
1) Google Postini Services is for archiving of email messages
2) The tool can also be used to backup and restore Exchange 2007/2010/Office 365 and Google Apps accounts
The table below gives a general feature overview of supported features across all platforms, for specific information about supported features for the source platforms of: Novell GroupWise; Lotus Notes; Microsoft Exchange; Office 365; Scalix; and Google Apps, please follow the links.
|User Provisioning and Migration|
|Calendars and Appointments|
|Address Books and Contacts|
|GroupWise, PST and NSF Archives|
|Many User Settings|
|Detailed PDF Reports|
|Live Progress Reporting|
|Detailed Log Files|
|Configuration Test Tool|
|Platform Configuration Tools|
|Automatic Update Notifications|
1) Google Postini Services is for archiving of email messages, Generic IMAP does not support migration of contacts or calendars
2) User settings vary by platform, please see the platform specific feature tables
3) Platform configuration tools are available for GroupWise and Office 365. Detailed documentation describing setup for other systems is provided
A trial version of the tool is available to download.
Get the documentation for the migration tool.
Get the datasheet for the migration tool.
View the change log for the migration tool.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our migration tools or services.