- GroupWise Migration
- Lotus Notes/Domino Migration
- VMWare Zimbra Migration
- Microsoft Exchange, BPOS and Office 365 Migration
- Scalix Migration
- Google Apps Migration
- IMAP Migration
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange
- CloudMigrator: Change Log
Google Apps Backup and Migration
The CloudMigrator is the world’s leading multi-platform migration tool and can be used to migrate data from Google Apps to Google Apps and Google Postini Services. The CloudMigrator can also be used to perform on-premise backup and restore of a Google Apps system. Cloud Technology Solutions are a leading Google partner and have a wealth of experience of dealing with Google Apps administration and migration.
Google Apps to Google Apps complete migration.
The CloudMigrator provides a comprehensive migrate from one Google Apps domain to another Google Apps domain. The CloudMigrator is ideal for migrating between Google Apps domains if:
- You are going through an acquisition/merger.
- You are changing company names or rebranding.
- You want to migrate data from a test Google Apps domain name to a production Google Apps environment.
|Email Messages and Settings||Google Apps||Google Vault||Google Postini Services|
|Backup and Restore|
|User Provisioning and Migration|
|Resource Provisioning and Migration|
1) Labels are applied as categories when migrating to Office 365/Exchange 2010
2) Attachments can optionally be migrated to documents, removed, or modified to remove executables (including inside zip files)
|Email Attachments to Documents|
|File System Folders to Documents|
|Google Docs to Google Docs|
|Calendars and Appointment||Google Apps|
|Shared Calendar Rights|
Note: Attachments are not supported for Google Apps Migrations due to a lack of an API.
|Address Books and Contacts||Google Apps|
|Multiple Address Books|
|Google Sites||Google Apps|
|Supported with notes|
|Not yet supported|