- GroupWise Migration
- Lotus Notes/Domino Migration
- VMWare Zimbra Migration
- Microsoft Exchange, BPOS and Office 365 Migration
- Scalix Migration
- Google Apps Migration
- IMAP Migration
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes
- CloudMigrator vs Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Exchange
- CloudMigrator: Change Log
Novell GroupWise Migration
The CloudMigrator is the world’s leading multi-platform migration tool and can be used to migrate data from GroupWise to Google Apps and Google Postini Services. It is written and supported in-house and was the first commercial tool to migrate GroupWise, Scalix and Exchange systems to Google Apps.
We have many years of experience with Novell GroupWise and built support for GroupWise from the ground up into the CloudMigrator based on this experience. Hundreds of organizations have taken advantage of the CloudMigrator to move their GroupWise systems into the cloud and partners worldwide take advantage of the wide range of features. Why not compare our tool with the leading competitor? The tables below details the supported features.
All versions of GroupWise from 6.5.6 and higher are supported. The GroupWise client and the Novell client must be installed with the migration tool.
|Email Messages and Settings||Google Apps||Google Vault||Google Postini Services|
|User Provisioning and Migration|
|Resource Provisioning and Migration|
1) Folders are converted to Labels in Google Apps
2) Categories can optionally be migrated as labels to Google Apps
3) High priority messages are ‘starred’ in Google Apps
4) Attachments can optionally be migrated to documents, removed, or modified to remove executables (including inside zip files)
|Email Attachments to Documents|
|File System Folders to Documents|
|Calendars and Appointment||Google Apps|
|Appointments and Notes *|
|Shared Calendar Rights|
1) Attachments are not supported for Google Apps Migrations due to a lack of an API.
|Address Books and Contacts||Google Apps|
|Multiple Address Books|
1) GroupWise system contacts can be migrated to user personal address books (all destination platforms), or can be synchronized with the global address book (Google Apps only)
|Supported with notes|
|Not yet supported|