Research has shown that over 90% of organisations have part of their IT environment in the cloud . And, with 54% of applications being moved away from on-premise environments , we're seeing every enterprise striving to adopt a cloud-first strategy, quickly. In fact, Gartner predicts that, by 2025, 80% of enterprises will have shut down their traditional data centre .
If you are:
- Struggling to scale your infrastructure up or down based on demand
- Searching for a more cost-effective alternative to on-premise data centres, without the hassle of ongoing management
- Looking to leverage the value of your existing VMware investment, while starting to plan and build for the future
Your enterprise is ready to move to the cloud. We've partnered with Google Cloud to deliver this webinar where you'll learn how to bypass the challenges of modernisation and discover how to take your existing applications to the cloud, right as they are.
Join us to find out how your organisation can become more agile in the most cost-effective way. Open the door to innovation, scalability and improved performance with Google Cloud VMware Engine.
1. The challenge of on-premise infrastructure: Why it’s time to move away from traditional data centres
2. Google Cloud VMware Engine: Your gateway to improved performance, scale and innovation
3. 5 steps to a successful migration: How to take your existing application to the cloud, without re-architecting them
Meet our speakers
Dale Clutterbuck - Partner Sales Engineer at Google Cloud
Dave Marsden - Cloud Consultant at CTSJoin the webinar now